Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Finally iPhone4 has launched in Malaysia. Everybody is crazy about it! I can see queues everywhere, in the mall, on the streets, in front of DiGi specialized stores. It's not all, for those who had grabbed the phone, just couldn't wait to show off their new 'toy', Facebook got their iPhone4 pictures, even I attended the wedding dinner, my friend's husband brought out his newly bought iPhone4 and showed it to all of us.

Yes, I'm drooling. Since all the 'iPhone' viruses are spreaded everywhere, almost every minutes I can see the sign of iPhone: from the web, friends, press, magazine...... I think I've got 'infected' too. I have heard all the attractive functions and Apps available for iPhone and the newly upgraded features of it, I think I should get one of these too, so that I could interact with my iPhone friends. And getting an iPhone4 is cool, isn't it?

No comments: