Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Yes, iPhone has driven many people crazy around the world. There are many 'free promoter' everywhere, they are willing to share their phones to friends and demonstrate on all the Apps and games in the phone and show how interesting they are. I had at least 3 of my friends demonstrated their iPhones to me. Cool huh?

There are many Apps available for users to download, some are free and some you just need to pay a little to install it.

One of the Apps that my friend showed me was Talking Tom Cat. I can see it's really funny too. It's very interactive, you can pet him, poke him, talk to him or even punch him, smash him. Just try anything with your fingertips and he will just give you his response. It's good to play when you feel bored, and you don't need to be too concentrate on it as it's not as excited as those arcade or car-racing game.

No comments: