Thursday, September 9, 2010

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

This is a proverb that my young friend has told me.

We were actually chit-chating and talking about our plans.

I don't really have plans, because most of the plans that I had before, never really achieved.

For example, I wish to go travelling after my 30, and now I even hadn't got on a plane yet.
For example, I wish I could be a programmer since I was in high school. At the end, I studied IT, but didn't really become a programmer.
For example, I wish I could get married around 25, and now......

Life is full of unpredictables. Sometimes thing goes out of the plan and when you aware of it, you already don't have plan B.

Anyhow, I totally agree that we should have set an objective for ourselves and do some planning how we are going to achieve it. It's what we need "plan" for and what I cannot do.

My words in Chinese

No comments: