Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fahrenheit 88


It's formerly known as KL Plaza. I forgot when the KL Plaza was closed down for renovation, it's just about after I joined the Japanese class. And now, it becomes Fahrenheit 88.

From its outlook in a few weeks ago, I thought it could be a very grand, spacious and high-class shopping mall, just like Pavilion. But then, I was quite disappointed after I walked in today.

I read from the web that it has reopened on 15/9, but not officially yet, just to let some shops do business. Today after class, I went into the mall, found that many shops are still under renovation. Not much variety. At least I can't really see Starbucks nor Coffee Bean inside.

It's not as spacious as I thought. Many shops are crowded together, the main hall becomes very small, just enough for a small function. I think KL Plaza looked bigger last time.

I miss the time sitting inside the Coffee Bean enjoying a cup of Mocha before going to the class.....

No comments: