Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Malaysia Day !!

September 16 is Malaysia Day.

Frankly speaking, I don't really get the meaning of "Malaysia Day" and the purpose of setting today as a public holiday, although we are happy to work on public holiday (reason? hahaha... money lah)

I like Malaysia for certain, and I agree with the concept of "One Malaysia". But I think if we go back to 50 years ago, when everybody are living together without the boundary of the races, that time is more "one Malaysia" than now.

Many people are using the racial topics to try to make some conflicts, who set the boundaries for us? Who differentiate us with different statuses? Who uses the religion to control the people?

I really wish that Malaysian can live peacefully and happily together~~ ever after.

No comments: