Thursday, September 16, 2010

Step Up 3D

Step Up 3D


I like to watch street dance and hip-hop. Actually I had joined the dancing class for a very short while at my standard one. But then the teacher believed that I don't have the talent, then didn't choose me to perform on stage. After that, I never really learned dancing.

Anyhow, I still like to see people dancing. I like the beat, I like the move, I like the music.

For this movie, I think some of the choreography has been more to a kungfu action. I thought dance is supposed to move with the rhythms... but still I like this movie. Although it doesn't make me want to dance together with them.

The greatest dancer I would say in the world is still Michael Jackson. Many people may dance better than him in terms of technical skills, but when MJ dances, he got soul. That's what make him popular, make him look like a star.

"Some people learn to dance. Others are born to."
I totally agree with that.

No comments: