Sunday, September 19, 2010

私は私が試験に失敗しますが怖いです。

I translate the sentense above from Google Translate.
I won't be able to write that by myself.
It's quite frustrating that, everytime I go to the class, I couldn't understand what teacher was talking about. Almost 90% of the class, I was so blurred.
It is quite frightening.
Because I attended this class for the JLPT test in less than 3 months time.
The listening practice, I can't hear a single sentence.
For other students, they can at least catch up 50~60% of them.
While I'm just showing my blank and innocent face.
I feel lost. What is my problem?
Is it because I didn't do my homework?
or I'm just too 'old' to study?
I know I need to put on more effort than the others to learn.
I know if I want to meet the goal, I have to work on it.
But it's not what I want when I start taking the Japanese class.
I thought it would be fun, I thought I could enjoy the learning time.
I don't want to go back my school time when I need to hold the books overnight before the exam.
I know I don't have the same energy now.
I'll try to put on as much effort as I could, at least to pass the test.
After that, I really need to think if I still want to continue or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never too old to study.
Be frankly, I used to have a good Japanese Language Teacher.
She is experienced one but I only attended her class for 1 month as I have to leave that company.
She told me, the teaching method in the market, some really difficult for the students to understand, especially Japanese grammar and sentence structure. I think you just need some times in this... maybe..