Saturday, September 11, 2010

Visited the bookfest again


I don't know why, just felt that I haven't seen enough in my last visit. So today, even if it's getting dark when I drove out from the carpark, I still decided to heading towards KLCC.

This time, still rushing. But at least I can see whatever I want to see. For those I don't want to see, I just passed by, for those I'm interested, I will stop by and take a look, even look for more than 10 minutes without buying.

Nevertheless, I still appreciate for my friend to accompany me to the bookfest previously. Thank you for letting me think that I still got friends that can go to the bookfest together with me.

I like the night view of KLCC. It's full of imagination, like I can see some wizards, monsters or heroes coming out from the top of the building. The height, the light, the view...... I was just intoxicated.

No comments: