Sunday, September 26, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Afterlife - Official Movie Site

Milla Jovovich is back~~! With the latest Resident Evil movie.

Basically, I like Milla. She is the pretty action lady, like Lara Croft, you will be astonished by her beauty, style and action. Anyhow, unfortunately she cannot fight with the time. She can fight with any undead, but cannot fight with the sign of aging appears on her pretty face. Yet, she still looks gorgeous.

Actually I wonder why Umbrella Corp still got so many "employees" even after so many were dead? And how come they are not fighting with the undead instead of fighting with the human (Alice)? But I think these are not the questions that I should ask, it's just a story from a famous game.

By the way, there is one thought came across my mind when I saw those undead: I think they can dance "Thriller".... hahahaha!

No comments: