Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First call for the new guy

Today before I started to work, just right after I stepped my feet into the office, my teammate was excitedly telling me that, the new guy has taken his first call and asked me to help him out.

Luckily, the caller was our regular user. She is quite nice and friendly, when she knew that the person who took her call justnow was a new guy (of course I was the person who told her... :P), she was a bit surprised but could expect that, because he sounds shy and nervous.

Actually he's still under training period and should not take any real call from our users yet, but since our call frequency was quite high just now, only one person was not enough to handle, that's why he has to pick it up. It was lucky because he didn't get the call from our difficult users, but on the other hand, it's also a good experience for him as a new agent, hopefully he could learn some lesson from his very first call by now.

No comments: