Monday, December 24, 2007

Off the line again

My house pc was 'attacked' by a spyware again, and again, my brother has to format his poor little pc.... again... haha! coz he's the owner of this poor little square box, so he has to take responsibility to 'cure' it... and he doesn't allow me to 'touch' on his precious after all.

But the worst thing is, I cannot online at the moment coz my brother will take his time to fix his precious, and put a "Do Not Use" sticknote on the monitor. That's mean I'll off the line when I leave the office.

He blamed me for always browse to the spammed website and caught some viruses and spies from the web, and he end up gotta re-format his pc again. I know it might be my fault... but it might also mean that his pc's security is not enough, there must be some 'wall' to block all these 'spies' from getting into the pc.... anyway, it's too late for that.

Think of getting a laptop soon, any recommendation?