Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas@Home

This year, I stayed at home on the Christmas day, with my mum, and little baby nephew.

If you don't go out, you sure can't feel any Christmas mood at all. Even the TV programmes, other than the promo, nothing much is about the Christmas.

I've planned for some Christmas "activities" before the day came, like having a Christmas cake, going to every shopping mall to look at their Christmas decorations and feel the atmosphere, buy a Christmas present for the little boy and my sis, buy the Angel light for my best friend (I like it when I first saw it, but when I looked for it again few days before Christmas, it was all sold out... T_T)........ but I haven't made it for most of them. I just managed to buy Christmas cards for my sis & friends. Am I really so busy?

I'm not religiously celebrating Christmas, but I really like the Christmas atmosphere, warm, joyful, close together...... I wish that someday, I can have a real white Christmas in the other country... (before the global warming heat all these places up until it's not snowing anymore?)

Do you have any wishlist for your Christmas & New Year? Whatever it is, wishing that all your dreams will come true.

No comments: