Sunday, December 16, 2007

another wedding again...

I believe this is the last wedding dinner I was invited for this year, it's year end after all. And this is also the latest wedding invitation I've received. Pig year really is a auspicious year for getting married and giving birth, so there are lots of people chose to marry in this year and lots of 'piggie' babies were born.

She's my college mate, our chairlady when we were joining the community service in our second year. Actually we didn't really keep contact after college, I just got to connect with her again when she had opened a blog and I knew that she's getting married.

Today's dinner, again, of course was another gathering for those members for C13. It's glad to have so many old friends joining together, talking about our sweetest memories and knowing each other again. I have to admit that, we're all 'grown up'. It's quite sad that we are getting older year after year, but on the other hand, isn't it great to have such 'old friends' beside us? Friends can keep contact even after so many years, and when we meet each others again, we can still be closed and chat happily, it's not easy. That's why, it's really a precious time for me.

Sherry, Congratulations and Happy Wedding!!!



1 comment:

chooi peng said...

Oh, CS and WL also there?