Friday, December 28, 2007

20 Questions

My friend Debbie has tagged this blog to me, it's quite interesting.


Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that.


1. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Anyone I know can be healthy and happy.


2. You like rainy or sunny day? Why?
Rainy day but stay indoor, it's more cool and refreshing. As long as I'm not in the rain.... :P


3. At what age do you wish to marry?
30. But now I wish to get married before 35.


4. What color do you like the most?
Blue


5. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Stop mumbling me. What I need is your simple action of love and caring


6. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
European countries, like France.


7. Which part of you that you hate the most?
My eyes, got dark circles.... :(


8. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Go out, have a walk, or play computer games to distract from the sadness.


9. What is it that you are afraid to lose the most?
My family


10. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Give half of them to my parents, some to my brother & sister, buy a car, go travel overseas, and the rest save in the bank.


11. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
I'll keep it to myself, but will try to hint him.


12. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you –
She's cheerful, friendly and caring.


13. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Take good care of me, have a stable income (at least I don't need to worry about financial issue), kind, nice and responsible, preferable family-oriented.


14. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Never take a flight to overseas, seldom travel.


15. Which type of person that you hate the most?
Self-important, irresponsible, thought that they have a sense of humour, thought that they are great, etc.


16. What is your ambition?
Get a job that I can work for longterm, then go traveling abroad.


17. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
How he/she acts or says.


18. New Year is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
My family, but they don't have any celebration in new year, so most probably with my best friend.


19. What do you think it’s the most important thing in your life?
Family, then friends and money.


20. My question: What make life so meaningful?
Your meaning and importance to others, there is somebody you love and love you.


I'll pass this tag to Jobby, Jocelyn, Yvonne, and Sherry.

No comments: