Friday, December 14, 2007

Lost an oppty again.... ><

Again, I've lost an oppty. Although I'm not really understand the topic, I was still click on it. However, it's still lost because of slow response.

Looks like I really need to get a broadband for my home pc, if I keep using dial-up, I will still need to hold myself unsleep until 2am...... :P As per advice from my friend in the gathering, even she complains about the broadband service she's using, she couldn't imagine how someone can 'tahan' on a dial-up speed.

I have no choice, still need to use it now... coz the pc is not mine.... of course it's not an excuse. I'm planning to get a laptop next year.... hopefully I can make it. Then I can do everything I want on that thing and no need to be 'tortured' by this snail-like internet surfing anymore.

No comments: