Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's good to see you again!

Finally my friend has come back from her working holiday in UK. We had a gathering yesterday, with some of our buddies since college time, listened to her travel stories and experience throughout the years.

Actually her precious experience is quite a unreachable dream for me. I like to travel too, and I was so impressed when she showed us her photo album about all the places she had visited in these 2 years. How I wish I could be as brave and determined like her, to chase her dream. She has been stepped into almost all Europe countries.

It was a lifetime experience and you will not regret for the rest of your life. If you have the same dream and you are still below 30 years old, you can refer to this: working holidaymakers.

No comments: