Friday, December 28, 2007

My new office

It's the second week since we moved to our new building. Before we moved here, we have lots of fancy imagination and expectation, how the new office will look like, how is the environment. Especially when we saw the 'photos' (future) that we received by email.

But when we really moved in, thing seems far from our expectations. The building is actually not fully furnished, even renovated yet, and the facilities are not complete. The tools and equipments are everywhere, workers are walking around, the elevator is still covered with papers.

Now the cafeteria on the ground floor is ready to use, and there are some vending machines and free drinks are available, besides the 2 fridges, there is no sight for the microwave. It's what I so curious about, I thought it's our company property and should only be brought from the old building? then we don't have to eat cold food.

Of course there are still lots of things need to be improved, the good thing is, this is our own building, at long as it's new and the management is willing to improve, we still can expect on them.

The temperature in the office still in a very freezy degree, I'm having a runny nose everytime I'm on my desk. The blinds are still not setup yet, the sunshine from the outside has made my eyes feel very uncomfortable. Hopefully they can install it before I get serious astigmatism.

No comments: