Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back to the Office

This is my first day to our new office building, in another 1/2 hour is the end of my office hour.

Since it's a brand new building, everything is fresh and new. I nearly went to the wrong entrance as our 'neighbour' is just few steps away, and the security guards... I think are wearing the same uniform... :P There is no significant borderline to identify two buildings, some employees who drive even realized they were in the wrong entrance when they showed their pass to the guard. ><"

Actually this building is still about to be fully furnished and renovated, you can see paint marks everywhere, some floors, poles are still covered with papers, vending machines are not ready, pantries are still quite empty with only one water filter machine there. And in my place, since the blinds are not setup, the sun shine through the glass directly to our desks, it's too bright until we can hardly see our screen clearly.

And actually we also got a 'breaking' news about the new change in our team. I'm not in the list, but sometimes it's just contradictory that you can get everything satisfied. However, being in the same place for more than 2 years is quite boring and that's showing no progress for your career. Yet I still love this place, just see how long I can 'tahan'... :)

Anyway, it's a new beginning everything is still about to be built up. Hopefully we can get more 'surprise' in the coming new year, and I can't wait to see that.

2 comments:

Jobby said...

What breaking newsss???? New office seem like short of water.......not fully equip r...???


-Jobby-

Marilyn said...

Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas!