Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year !!

Time really flies, before you aware it's already come to the year end.
2008, what a great and lucky number for Chinese people -- easy to get wealthy.
It's not really good for me because I'm getting one year older and it actually another 'milestone' in my life.
There is lots of items in my wishlist, most of them I still unable to achieve at this moment.
However, I'm still keep working on it, hopefully one day I can fulfill my dreams, at least one.
I like to go travel abroad, like to buy a car, get myself a laptop, learn to play piano (hahaha)...... etc.
Am I too greedy? Maybe.... but the most important wish for me, is all my family and friends are healthy and happy. Just as simple as it is. Other thing, just the bonus for me.

The beginning of the new year, is the beginning of your new life and new dream.
Wish that all the people I know and I care of will be the BEST in the coming year and forever.


With all the Rose's Perfume and with all the lights in the world and with all the children's Smiles... I Wish U that ur all dreams comes true. *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008*

No comments: