Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last day of my 'vacation' -- busy day

Today is my last day of my 'long vacation', I've done so many things on this day.

First of all, I went to get my blood test in KL, they just did the sampling and I shall get the report this Friday. Then I went to have my brunch after fasting for > 10 hours. Later I went to the post office nearby to send some Christmas greeting cards and bought some wang pos. After that, I still had time to do my teeth cleaning at the dentist opposite. Before 2pm, I've reached Leisure Mall FF to join the BodyCombat class.

I tried to get some Christmas presents for my friends and sis in the mall after the class, I don't think I've got enough and what I was looking for previously, the angel light ball (it's what I called it... :P) has been sold out... :(

When I took the bus to KL, it was getting dark. I returned the rented VCDs to the store, and then bought some magazines and books from the shops nearby, by the time I reached the station and got on the bus, it's about 8pm.

What is busy day, isn't it?

No comments: