Friday, October 5, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

It's been so long since the rumour has spread that, they are going to get married. But until now, it's still a hearsay.

We have been discussing about this topic for so long. The story is a bit complicated, it is much different from what we usually experience. Many people cannot understand the situation and thought that the story is going "underground", but actually, it's not as simple as what they think of, and it's hard to explain.

I don't know how I became her 'manager' or 'spokesperson', she threw the 'ball' to me when others asking her about that. Sometimes you don't really need to be so serious to explain the real situation to them, because it may not what they want to hear, and even we don't know how it actually goes on.

Nevertheless, I'm still her great supporter and will have my best blessing. Whatever step she takes, hopefully it could bring her the better future.

No comments: