Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally failed...

Finally I've failed to keep my record here. I have been keeping it for a few months, but unfortunately, I still have to break it.

I didn't do it in purpose actually, I always thought that I could make it on time. But today, it wasn't unpredictable, it's just to hard to leave the table.

I used to take my lunch alone, no matter where I go, I seldom have company. But recently I got somebody who always have lunch together during the same period of time, has welcomed me to join their group. I like to listen to what they're chatting about, the story or experience they are sharing, and sometimes share my opinions too.

Getting lunch buddies is quite hard for me esp. in my team, because almost everyone take different lunch time. I have got used to it but still love to have companion sometimes.

I was late when returned back to my desk, but it's not just because of the 'lunch chat', it was also due to my 'over-confidence' that I thought I could get back on time, but anyway, it's failed.

Although I couldn't avoid to feel a bit sad when I failed to hit it, I try to make it a "with-no-regret" thing. I've expected it a few minutes before the time was up, but I still stayed there without moving, so I shouldn't feel bad as it's what I deserved.

No comments: