Friday, October 5, 2007

New opportunities

When I was given a ride to the station by my colleague, we were having 'serious' discussion in the car, including job and career.

My team is, somehow getting demotivated with our work. It reminds me that how joyful we were when we first joined the team, hanging around with our teammates, having dinners and gathering with our trainers and manager...... We used to have a great time until we really go on live, it seems everything has changed.

People start to leave, we started to have conflicts and disagreements, even management also took attention on us. Undeniably, it's frustrated and disappointed. All the good things seems like have gone in just a glance.

However, I never hate my job or thought of leaving. I used to be tough in my previous experience after all. (Some said that...) It's not easy to find a job that is 100% suit you, you have to cope with the environment, and find the best way to fit in. With my previous experience, I have learnt to adjust myself to 'survive' in any situation.

However, I'm still not giving up yet. I still have a hope, a hope to really get myself the environment that I can really be comfortable, enjoy, and best fit to me. Opportunities are always there, it's just depends on how do you want to 'grab' it...

No comments: