Monday, October 22, 2007

Rain....

It's rainy season again. Raining almost everyday, sometimes morning, noon, or at night. I love the rain actually, but I have to be staying indoor, because stepping on the wet glass actually is really uncomfortable.

It's getting dark, raining again. Part of my clothes is wet, furthermore I'm in a chilly air-conditioned vechicle, it made me felt shivering.

The bus service here is getting worse. It used to come every 15 minutes, as they published. But later, it became 30 mins. Now even hours you need to stay in the station without a sight of the bus. If I drove, it only takes me 20~30 mins home; but if I took bus, I would spend more than 2 hours not even near to my house. I left the office before sunset, and reached home after dark. If you told me, the public transportation service has improved, I would ask you to try it youself.

No comments: