Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Workout

I attended the class again. Although it's very tiring, I still try my best to attend the class every weekend, and this is what I can do at the moment.

The combat class in KLCC has been changed, since their previous instructor has dropped. Now SPK will be my new place for combat. The attendees for the class had inscreased, maybe some of them were from the KLCC club. I like the atmosphere, where everybody is enjoying themselves in the class, following the music and the beat, moving and working hard. That's why I like to be in here, although without any companion.

I have some friends joining the instructor training course, some of them has passed almost all the tests. I don't always meet them in the class because sometimes we are going to different clubs. I used to have a friend joining classes with me, but all left me alone. Although joining the class alone is somehow lonely, but I still have the passion and the perseverance to keep it on, haven't thought of quitting yet.

That day, I had a chance to have a small talk with our instructor. He advised me to join the pump class, although I still think it's quite heavy to me, maybe I'll have a try someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.