Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Clouds










Have you ever noticed about the scenery above you while you are walking under the sky?

I take public transports almost everyday to travel around, so I have much time to walk outdoor. Waiting for the bus in the station is quite boring, so if I'm not in a trance or thinking about nonsense I'll observe around, include looking at the sky.

I like to see the transformation of the cloud, especially when it turns into a special form, it will bring you a lot of imagination. When I was young, I used to believe that there is another world over the sky, where all the fairies and angels are there.

Having a fantasy in your mind is just like a joy in your life, especially if you were in a rather dull working environment. That's why I'm named "Fun". Whenever you are, whatever you are doing, just have fun and you will find the way to live happier.

No comments: