Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally.....

Finally, I've finished my presentation today. I felt myself shivering not only because of the nervousness, but also due to the freezing environment around.

I'm not sure whether it is an advantage for me to speak in a conf call, good thing is I don't need to face the audience, but at the same time, I also cannot see their response. Luckily all the audience are just within my team, I don't need to face to any 'vip' or 'stranger'. Yet I am still not satisfy with my performance.

This reminds me of my best presentation performance in my college. I still remember the topic, the audience and the scene. We have prepared for so long, actually especially for those who are not regular with English speaking people like me, presenting (not just reading) in English is quite a big challenge to me. But with well preparation, I finally could make it with quite high marks. That was the one and only best presentation I can do so far.

Now one challege is over. And then more challenge is coming to me in the future. I'm quite afraid that I can't do it well enough. I'll just try my best for what I can do. Gambateh~!

No comments: