Friday, October 5, 2007

My Hair

It's been so long I haven't changed my hairstyle.

I think since I stepped out from my college, I have been keeping a long hair until now. Maybe there is some changes like rebonding, coloring, highlighting, or even a bit shorter or longer..... it doesn't consider a "change", does it?

I always think that I wish I could have a different look before my 30. It could be a curly or wavy hair, or even boy hair. As long as it's not long and straight, as long as it makes me look really "different". No matter it is a "shock" or "surprise" in front of my friends.... haha!

Last time after I finished my combat class, I went to a saloon. Actually I was originally wanted to have just to wash my hair. But then after being persuaded by the stylist... (another stupid fella....) I agreed to dye my hair, again, with a high price and little difference. Nobody realized that I have dyed my hair next day when I went to office. But the good thing is, I didn't regret.

Next time, I really prepare to have a 'real change'. How would it be? wavy? curly? Jolin-style? or just a simple short hair? I haven't decided yet. Hopefully you will see the changes next time you see me... hehehe

No comments: