Thursday, October 25, 2007

Farewell

Just got a SMS from a friend, they are going to have a farewell dinner for one of our ex-instructor, Sai Kit. He used to teach Body Combat, but now has dropped the class because he'll be leaving to overseas for work. But I couldn't join because of the time and transportation problem.

Although I'm not actually so closed with them, I truly hope that I could join them. Because of my friend, a person who is always low profile like me still have a chance to get along with them. I used to join his class a lot, but now since he's left, even the Combat class has been replaced.

There is another instructor will be leaving the club soon. The people I know is going to leave one after another, and new guys/gals will be coming in. It's hard for you to see the person you know is leaving, but at the same time, I'm also expecting those newbies to come, hopefully they won't disappoint me.

Another farewell is going on for the Japanese lady in our team previously, she'll be going back to Japan soon. After working with her for almost 2 years, we actually had some good times together.

Wishing that everyone can find their better future in other places, and everthing the best in their life.

No comments: