Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cataract Surgery

My dad was having a cataract surgery today, my brother and I took a day leave to bring him and my mum together to the hospital.

The operation was taken place in The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital. We had arrived before 8am, but because there were too many patients, we had been waiting for more than 4 hours until it's in our turn. The whole operation only took 1+ hour, and then we have to wait for him to rest again, and again for more than 3 hours. By the time we left, it's already almost 5pm.

My dad should have taken the surgery 3 years ago, otherwise he would still be able to take the laser operation. But the best thing is, finally he can overcome his own fear and went into the operation room.

Wishing for his recovery soon.

No comments: