Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New day, new place

I have to admit that, I really don't really like my new seat. It's too near to the entrance, furthermore I'm back towards the management area, that means, if they walk towards the entrance from my back, I'll never know. It's quite 'dangerous' for me, as... you know... I'm not always opening the website that I 'suppose' to open 'only'.

But I can't change anything now, since I've already moved here. The only thing I can do is just to be more aware and careful about my surroundings.

One thing I cannot 'tahan' about this place is, there is a guy over the other team, always turn up his voice seems like shouting over the phone, likes he afraid that nobody could hear what's he talking about. Moreover, he's not always being so polite, no matter whom he's speaking to on the phone, please lah! this is call center, don't use '4-letter' word, OK?

No comments: