Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another training session

While I thought that I could end my 'training daymare' in the second session, unexpectedly, due to 'active and positive response' from the audience, we couldn't finish the refreshment training again. We would need to get the third session in the future, and hopefully next time we can finish, otherwise it'll be 'never-ending story' for this.

Although this is a so-called 'refreshment' training, as most of us are very experienced in the application support, I would like to say it's better to be called a information-sharing and experience-sharing session, where everyone can share out their experience while supporting users and how to do the troubleshooting.

If I'm not the one who needs to present the contents, I would definitely love this moment.

No comments: