Monday, April 21, 2008

Yeah~~~ I'm online~~~

Finally, finally, finally I can use my laptop to go online, using the wireless network without my brother's notice... :P

Actually I don't need to be so secret like this, but he said if I'm using wireless at the same time while he's on the net, then his internet connection will be very slow.

Hey! I'm the one who is paying the internet registration fee, installation fee and 1/2 of the monthly accessing fee here... how come I don't have the right to use the internet even need your permission?

No choice, just because he's my elder brother and I have to listen to him... but the belast thing is, as long as he doesn't notice, I still can use the wireless 'in secret'... and another good thing is, I've mostly 'in control' of my laptop now... I can install the software and applications I need, no need his permission and see his 'black face' anymore.

But also, hopefully I didn't 'spoil' it with my clumsiness and neglectfulness just because of installing inappropriate software or accessing the wrong website here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.