Monday, April 14, 2008

Lenovo... finally

Finally, I got myself a laptop. I was thinking to buy a Dell or HP... but finally it is Lenovo.

Don't ask me why, it's not my own decision after all, hahaha. My brother recommended it to me and according to him, it's the cheapest among the same specs, and actually Lenovo's notebooks are quite good in quality regardless of their design (Thinkpad is more look like a 'square box' that makes it not popular among young generations).

But this is different. Ideapad is their new products, with new look and quite high-end technology -- I don't know how to determine if it's latest or not, but at least it's enough for me to use, and anyhow I just trust my brother on it.

Now it doesn't fully installed yet because when we bought it, it's empty inside. If I want to install Vista I gotta pay extra RM199. So far Vista is not really that stable actually and still many software incompatible with it, so we gave up Vista. XP is not available with the sellers, now I'm still need to wait for the machine fully installed.

The best part is, finally I can get my own computer (although it's not a desktop pc), and hopefully I can have full control on it. (And full maintenance responsibility by my brother... hahahaa.)

Lenovo 3000 Y410

No comments: