Friday, April 4, 2008

Move again

After moving new office for 5 months, we need to change our seats again. Now the change is within our team itself, not all the team members are involved, but I'm one of them. The reason they want to make the changes, is to "facilitate better communication..." oh gosh~~~

The new workstation I'm moving to, is at the side, facing the main entrance, beside the walkway, that means many people will pass by my seat. I will not have much 'freedom' in the future because everybody can look at my monitor, especially one of our management team are far behind me.

I just took less than 1/2 hour to move my place, it's just 2 seats away after all. Now I need some time to get used to this place. I don't really like it, but I have to. Hopefully next week will be another better day.

No comments: