Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yoga & Beauty Workshop

Today I 'gave up' my FF combat class, just to join a yoga test class and a hands-on beauty workshop at mYoga, The Gardens.

I'm a combat fan and like the actions and movements of kungfu very much, but somehow Yoga can also give me a peaceful and calm feelings, especially when you do not want to get sweat along the way, it's the best exercise and activity you can choose.

And the Estee Lauder beauty workshop, actually was just something like a new launch and testing of their new product, Cyber Ex whitening skincare. They've spent the first 50 minutes just to do the skin test for the attendees. And then 10-15 minutes presentations on their new products. And then started to test their products, from cleanser, toner, essence to moisturizer, even can test on their new foundation too.

I still remember the last time I joined this kind of workshop was years ago, it was conducted by Kanebo and located in Nanyang Siang Pau building. I never really emphasize on my skincare, but as my skin is getting drier and drier, I think I shall start to really take care of my skin now.

No comments: