Wednesday, April 2, 2008

8-month old

Why I'm the one who record this? I'm just his aunt but not his mum... but anyway, since his mum is not good in IT and do not have any idea on blogging, so I take the responsibility to record down her precious son's monthly development records.

Time really flies, before we realized, our little "boy boy" is 8-month old now. He spends most of the time with us as his parents (my sister and brother-in-law) only visit him once in a week or even longer. My dad found that he's a but insecured that always want to stick to my mum or dad. When we put him alone in the room (living room or bedroom) he'll feel frightened and shout with fear. (My mum could tell....)

He's no doubt a cheerful baby, still likes to smile and laugh. Sometimes when he's in 'good mood', he can laugh out loud even nobody amused him or played with him. If it's in daytime, my parents would willing to play with him, but if it's at night, especially late night, we have to suffer because need to 'sacrify' our sleep to accompany him.

He's starting to take solid food now, and he likes it more than milk. Now we still feed him every 2-3 hours, and add 4 spoons of infant cereal rice. Sometimes if my mum is free enough, she'll feed her the mashed potato+egg. He likes it very much!

He still unable to sit and crawl, sometimes when he lay down on his tummy and then bend his knees up, when we thought that he's moving forward, somehow he's moving backwards....(faint) He still need some time to learn how to crawl and sit. He's a preemie anyway.

Despite his fussiness sometimes when he's not in 'good mood', hungry or sleepy, he's still a very lovely and adorable baby.

No comments: