Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy online

I don't know why, I knew it's not healthy, but somehow it seems like I can't live without computer for a single day. And you know what, I'm very busy when I'm on the line; I have to be prepared to grab my opptys for paid post, I want to watch videos like TV programmes and drama series on youtube, I have to update and play with my facebook, of course can't leave out is checking my emails. Now I've left my cari forum and friendster behind, but still I'll check and update it once in a blue moon.

Although I'm that busy, but it sounds quite meaningless. Except for the paid post thing which can be my new earnings (although it's not much at all), others are just wasting time activities. I can't get any knowledge or skill from there, it'll not help on my health but it's the other way, using too much computers will affect your health.

I'm now still learning on how to reduce my time on the computer, otherwise I believe that within 5 years, I'll find my health index is dropping rapidly.

No comments: