Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My first drive to work

I admit that, I'm still new to become a single driver. 'Single' for me meaning that nobody especially my dad is beside me. It's a bit 'scary' driving alone, especially when others around are all skillful drivers. Of course, 'skillful' mean to me is that, no matter what the road sign of speed limit is, their 'average speed' will always be 100 km/h, without hitting anything.

It was really a great adventure for me, the most 'scary' part was in a junction, I decided not to slow down behind a slow motorcyclist, and I ended up cutting into the opposite way, and there was a car approaching me in a rather short distance. Fortunately I was able to turn back to my lane, it was so close! And after that I decided, no matter how slow the front vehicle is, I still have to stick in my own lane, otherwise I'll get another 'adventure' again.

Luckily I was able to get back safe from my 'adventure'. I'll still be driving in coming 2 weeks, hopefully I'll have a safe and pleasant journey.

No comments: