Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby's 2nd travel

This is the second time my nephew travelled to other state. First time is in CNY eve, my sis and her hub brought him back to Melaka, my brother-in-law's hometown. This time, he's travelling to Ipoh, my grandma's house (mother side).

Travelling a long way really not good for baby, especially he's still young. But luckily he's still able to adapt himself during the journey, just a bit fuss on the midway and his mom had to carry him to my mom.

He's such an adorable and lovely baby that he's happy for anyone to carry him, and responded with a wide smile. He has made almost everyone happy, including his 3-year-old cousin (actually is my mother's elder brother's elder son's son), and his 90-year-old great grandma.

Having a baby in our family is such a wonderful thing, especially when you see their angelic smile and voice. However, there are still so many people doesn't like children, they think children and babies are 'little demons', very noisy and disturbing. You need to bring your love and patience when you are with the little ones, you'll find a heaven in their world.

No comments: