Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where can I get my interims?

If not reminded by one of my old friends, I also didn't find that my PR actually has moved to 1 now. No wonder suddenly I can find so many opptys available in the list. However, PP always require a interim, that means, personal posts in between, it's really hard for me, even if my friend always said I'm a 'xian jia', can write anything at anytime. But you need to imagine, the situation is quite difficult especially when you're busy, or the network performance is slow.

I'm still thinking of a way on how to increase my traffic, but from the hit counter shows, it seems that the readers are increasing, hopefully it's not because of my own hits or somebody has kept clicking and refreshing the page. I don't have many 'comrades' that joined the paid blogging thing as me, but as far as I know, some of them already become high-ranked bloggers now. I'm still in the beginning of it. Gambateh~~!

No comments: