Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blogging = money?

In these 2 days I suddenly got so many opptys and offers for me to grab, it’s weird as I have been waiting for almost a month ‘measuring land’(in paid post) already. My friend found out I’ve got so many post, after she guided me to check my ranking, I only realized that my PR has upgraded to 1, that’s why I can get extra opptys.

But no use, I can hardly write my blog at home during weekends and holidays, because my brother will be here keep an eye on me. Few months ago when I was claimed to cause his pc got infected by virus, and he had to reformat the machine, he started to control my internet surfing. Here cannot go, there cannot open. So at home, I can’t go sina net, can’t open facebook, can’t play games (coz no Flash player installed)…… the only thing I can’t give up, is blogging. It’s become little part of my income now although I actually haven’t received any money in my hands yet. But as long as I keep earning, I’ll ‘dig’ them out eventually.

Nevermind, I still have 30+ hours before the offers expired. Hopefully I can go online again tomorrow morning without his notice, because he’ll go out in the early morning. Haha! Since when blogging has become a secret activity for me?

No comments: