Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Career dreams

My friend whom went to UK for working holidays have come back and settled herself, finally she found a job here. The job she got, is the one which I'm always dreaming for -- IT-related.

I always tell my friends I'm still not giving up to 'return' back to IT line, but it seems that I'm not taking any action or making any effort to achieve my dreams. I'm lazy, I admit that. For a person that don't even know what's the latest spec of a pc or what's the latest technology, is almost impossible to say they wanna work in IT field.

Many of my friends are IT people, in their opinion, it's not so difficult to get an IT job, I can say that it's probably my problem. Actually I'm still not really sure about my career path, either keep trying to 'return' to IT, or explore my another career line in customer service or call center. It's a hard decision for sure as it'll determine my future, moreover I'm not that young anymore. Who knows, maybe "housewife" can be one of my options too? :P

No comments: