Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finding a job

I still remember how hard I've been through when I was first graduated and looking for a job. I've attending not less than 10 job interviews before I got my first job. Same thing happened when I quitted the first job and found my second job. It's really not easy when you do not have a wide communication network and proper experience for job hunting.

There is actually a more effective and efficient way to find a job rather than targetting only at the vacancy advertisement, you can seek advice from those head hunting experts. If you are interested in risk management jobs, you may try to find your job from A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. They are focus on the recruitments on financial, accounting, legal, communcations or technology and luxury products areas. Try your luck and you may find your dream jobs eventually, who knows?

Do you want more information about a family member? Trying to find an old relative? A people finder from our company can help! Turn to our website for all of your people search needs.

No comments: