Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beautiful garage for beautiful house

When I watched the English TV programmes, I'm always admired by their big and nice houses, especially like those in US suburbs, Australia and Euporean countries. They are not only big in size, they even have a garages next to their house. a garage can be a parking space of your car, or as a car repair station or a storeroom to put all your garden equipment, toys and other tools. Different from just a small open area in front of our houses, their garage can be an independent building or as a part of a house, with covers, doors, and walls.

If I have a chance to live in that kind of big houses with garage, I probably will get it well decorated and designed. The Apex uPVC with Buff Brick Pillars could be one of my favourites, but it's better if it could come with the now steel framed up and over doors. I may choose brighter colors to make it looks cleaner and nicer. We are staying in a tropical country that rains a lot along the year, so it should be erected to a few inches to avoid waterflooding.

As I take a look on the Sectional Garage, I was impressed by their gorgeous designs. It can be custom-made while you can choose the alternative design options if you want to have your own designed garage. How wonderful it will be if I really can turn it into a reality.

No comments: