Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dinner

Why I didn't update this blog for so long? coz it's been some time that I haven't got any offer/oppty for paid blog... T_T I wonder if they also celebrating CNY... it might bcoz I seldom online at night, all the offers have been taken, couldn't wait until morning.

Just had a dinner with my co-workers, can say it's a CNY gathering, coz we got 'lou sang'. Don't be surprised, it's just my second time for lou sang. I don't really enjoy the ingredients actually, but I did enjoy the way how we tossed and mixed the food high to the air and shout out loud with lucky words.

There is a what I called "challenge" is put in front of me and it's depend on my luck and effort of course to grab it. I'm quite afraid actually, afraid of the unknown future, afraid of the new environment, afraid of change... but as long as it's a chance to step forward, rather than keeping yourself in the same place forever. I'm not the only person that offered this oppty, I need to 'compete' with another one. However, no matter it's a succeed or not, at least I've tried it.

No comments: