Thursday, February 21, 2008

crazy overtime

It's already dark, and I've been staying in the office for more than 2 hours after my working hour and it's not because of the surfing, it's because of work.

There is 1 person on leave, another 1 half-day, and we didn't expect so many new cases came to us. I've taken the responsibility to assign them, as there is no other better choice, and it end up I had to do most of them. Why? I'm really bad on delegation, and not very good in monitoring. I began to understand the situation and not envy on other people anymore. It's not an easy job after all.

I've never worked so late before, of course one of the reasons is I have to wait for my dad to pick me up in the office. Yet it's not the longest OT I've done, I had worked for 4 hours OT last year, just never this late.

No comments: