Saturday, February 23, 2008

Regret?

It’s been almost a week since I’ve made the decision, but the more time it takes for me to wait, the more I worry about it. There are so many things I have to think about: Do I like the working environment? Do I comfortable with the people? Will the job be boring? In this team, I can learn the whole CRM applications, but over there, it’s just one single application with so many tasks and projects. Report. Yes, the main element there, is “Report”. I’ll be more dealing with words than applications, is it what I really want to do? But at least, it’s a “management” team, this is the first thing I consider. I can’t be a ‘operator’ for lifetime, I have to make a change, I can’t even go back to development, so it’s better I turn to management……

Future, is something that really unknown to you, that’s why people always worry and scare about it. It’s like a door, you won’t know what happen behind the door, unless you open it, and step into it. But it’s no turning back, once you’ve made your move, you have to go forward… No matter what, I think it'll be a hard time for me.

No comments: