Thursday, February 28, 2008

Manage your money properly

My first ‘debt’, actually started before my 20, when my dad used my name to buy my first insurance. Of course I didn’t start to pay until I had my own income, until now it has become my main debt.

Nowadays it’s not easy to avoid debt. People wants to buy cars, buy houses, pay insurance, credit card bills, some even has lots of monthly installment items and monthly membership fees needs to pay. If you stayed alone or not with your family, you might need to pay for either house loan or rental. All these are counted as a ‘debt’, because you need to pay for them every month.

Just because we can hardly avoid debt, it’s very important for us to know how to use our money wisely, of course having proper Debt Management. If you couldn’t manage it well, you may take the risk to go bankrupt.

Many people especially youngsters and businessmen are going bankrupt because can’t afford the debt; For businessmen, it’s because of the loans or other debts. For youngsters, surprisingly, it’s because of the credit card bills. As the application of credit cards is too easy, they just swap and swap so ‘happily’ until they forgot they actually need to pay for them. That’s why currently many credit card service providers have considered about restricting the criteria.

No comments: