Monday, February 25, 2008

Congratulations, Oscar!!

Finally, Oscar could be 'released' from the Writers Guild of America strike. The strike ended, the show went on, everybody lives happily ever after. All the celebrities got themselves dressed up and perfectly groomed, and showed off their great appearance in front of those cameras.

The winners for this year...... I'm sorry but I have to say... I don't really know the most of them. But you can't blame me, most of them are not shown in Malaysia. I only know: Enchanted, Atonement... others I haven't even heard of them. Of course, it doesn't mean that I don't agree with their achievements. However, I still miss those years, while Titanic, Lord of the Rings, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragons were sparkling on the stage.

Congratulations to the Winners! Congratulations to Oscar!!

No comments: